Swing by the Faulkner County Library backyard on Tyler Street to see our Community Garden! Not an outdoor person? No worries! Our Gardening Programming has programs and events both indoors and outdoors! From our gardens, Rock Painting and Garden Classes to our take home crafts, Seed Swap and Firepit n' Smores events, we have something for everyone!
Looking to lease a 4x4 plot out back?! Click here
1. Only one form per person. Please select 10 items or less.
2. Wait 3-5 days for emailed response and estimated pickup date for your seed order.
3. Select a date/time the library is open, that is convenient to you to pick up the seeds.
4. Go to the library that you designated on the form
5. Tell the Library Front Desk Staff you are here to pick up your "seed order". They will need your first and last name.
6. Save the seed from what you grow, place in a plastic ziplock baggie, label them and bring them back to the library to help restock our seed library.